• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I sometimes reflect on this and feel bad about it

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://cris-italia.medium.com/toxicciswhitemalefat-2938aabfc558[/URL]

The result was a year of personal and professional pain and suffering. We lost business, relationships, and opportunities. But much worse, I lost friends. Even people who knew I would never say such things couldn’t help but wonder if maybe I did. Well I didn’t.

Was this project (spearheaded by the genius SpaceEdge) a good thing overall or was it more bad than good?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
If the #1 goal in comedy, isn’t comedy, it’s a problem. Not sure why you’re giving @SpaceEdge credit. From what I’ve read from other posters, Dan Mullen was actually the mastermind of the bit.

In all seriousness you shouldn’t feel bad. Luis J Gomez, Nick Mullen, and Tim Dillon thanked the board for saving comedy. Those faggots all keep that homo afloat. If anything, we should all be proud.

Not that I faawkin care but I was in one of Seth’s articles about this place…sniff.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Toxic did nuffin' wrong.

The only problem is the people who have no second thoughts about publishing unproven lies are barely able to admit they were the ones at fault. Reading their editor's update to the article, they obviously fucked up but have made zero effort beyond saying oopsie doodles.

And that's not how oopsie doodles works, child.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
it's a rough one, my gut feeling is that greater good has prevailed but hope Italia didn't suffer collateral damage, it's hard to qualify since the pandemic was in full-swing. It does seem Italia is thankfully still in-business.
There's a podcast on the page & I'm gonna have a listen.

I wonder if Chris & any of the anonymously involved parties could/would clear the air on a podcast

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
The problem is the people who do the finger pointing and name calling are literally never held accountable when they fuck up or were dead wrong. The only people who hold Seth accountable is this place.

So it’s been over a year since the Josiah shit went down and what does Seth have to show for it? A bad article that leads with a retraction. Is his twitter still locked? He’ll never shake the pests and he knows it.

Cris still has his business and livelihood. The people who matter most to him should know the truth. He just needs to keep putting funny people on stage every night and everything will take care of itself.