• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I see your Shakespeare and raise you Robert Zemeckis

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
1649793835556.png

Looked up the original line that Patrick butchered: "The justice system works swiftly in the future now that they've abolished all lawyers." The quote also doesn't fit in this context, of course.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
He probably thinks Part III is the best one.
No he probably is one of the cunts who wants to be so progressive they force Zemeckis to remake it so Marty is now a 'non binary' teen who identifies as 'they' and are 'fluid'... They go back in time and instead of their father hitting on 'them'(perfectly acceptable child because love has no bounds as we say in the SFFWA) they assemble the whole school and Marty/Martine delivers a big speech saying how evil white men are(oh and just to be inclusive the school in the 50s is mostly black and Hispanic and Asian of course....)how everyone deserves to be what they say they are... It doesn't matter if you don't have a womb or the proper chromosomes... You are a WOMAN Biff!
Principal Strickland embraces a 12 year old crippled girl and shouts 'love has no bounds!'...
The group of black musician guys begin to kiss and caress 'we don care bout no white man rule no mo'

The typical Happy Days looking geek takes his glasses off and starts putting on makeup and lipstick... 'I hereby declare it am the first CHAIRWOMAN of the chess club'

After Marty/Martine fucks their father, because it is bigoted to say that love is wrong for trans people....

They leave and when they get back Doc is dead because he went to Mexico in the 70s to get bottom surgery and died of an infection....
Marty/Martines new partner isn't Elizabeth Shue or a similarly hot girl... Oh no.. Thanks to their changes now there is a 350lb sweaty black man in a dress and eyeshadow who identifies as a woman on the porch waiting to have some fun...
Marty /Martine puckers up because That's The Power of Love! 😂 😂 😂

Last edited: