• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I saw a hawk on my lunch break today

G

It was eating a rabbit. Sorry about the bad quality I had to zoom way in on my phone because I was scared he'd fly away.

I don't know I've never been this close to a hawk before so I thought it was interesting.

IMG_20220217_092758.jpg

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
One time I was on a peaceful bike ride on a river trail when all of the sudden a hawk snatched a smaller bird right outta the air inches from my face. Startled the shit outta me and almost made me crash. Wish I’d brought my GoPro that day. Fascinating story, I know.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
We get all kinds of cool raptors in our neighborhood. Cooper's and Red-Tailed hawks, mainly, and some sort of owl I can never see. I'll find bunny feet in the backyard all the time. My wife had the pleasure of seeing a hawk tearing a squirrel apart in our driveway as she was pulling into the garage. She decided not to interrupt its meal and parked on the street.

Forum Clout
one time I was sitting at these tables w my friends at a park we hung out at and we were rolling up some weed when all of a sudden a half a rat torso falls from the tree branch above then a few seconds later a hawk came down to scoop it back up and flew off

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I've heard owls hooting occasionally, all my life. I like to hear them. It sounds serene. But I've never seen one.
Near me there's a giant owl kept in someones garden. It's a Eurasian eagle-owl and it hoots as I run past. It seems happy enough.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I'm really crap at knowing what bird is what as I mostly see them when running and I am pretty much blind without my glasses but i see birds that flap like crazy just to stay perfectly still as they get ready to swoop on their prey. It's impressive.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I have a couple of hawks living in my backyard and I frequently see them annihilate squirrels and doves