• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I saw a 300 pound trans "woman" yesterday.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I went to the laundromat yesterday (yeah, I know, fuck off). And through the window I saw this 300 pound pink blob coming out of the Mexican food place next door.

This "thing" didn't even remotely look like a woman. It was in a pink dress and it looked mean and bitter lol. I watched it get in it's car and the whole car wiggled as it got in.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
How common are they irl? I've only met one and she hardly counts (ugly girl with he him pronouns) aka a dumb cunt
There actually is or was one in my little buttfuck town. It's a big fat, balding nerd guy with a neckbeard who wears flowery dresses and carries a purse. I've only seen him once in a drug store with his mom or grandma. I always figured I wouldn't treat them like freaks or be shitty to them if I met a tranny in person, but I just stared at this fat fuck the whole time and when he looked at me I shook my head.

My buddy's kid saw him one time too and straight up asked her dad why that guy is wearing girl clothes at full volume because it confused her. I guess the tranny started getting all huffy and red-faced and pissed off like he was going to punt my friend's daughter across the store and my buddy was just like "You better fuck off, dude."

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
How common are they irl? I've only met one and she hardly counts (ugly girl with he him pronouns) aka a dumb cunt
I've only seen 2 in the wild. The news would have you believe they're everywhere but they aren't. Luckily they only have a 59% survival rate so they're almost on the endangered species list.