• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I said "I'd rather cut my cock off" to a genderspecial they/them regular straight woman coworker when she asked me about going to a state fair today

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
the stupid bitch is a subordinate and she asked me if I was going to go back to Virginia to attend the state fair. That really really pissed me off for some reason
I went to the Virginia state fair and there was a woman who was like two feet tall sitting in a box, with a little TV, texting on her phone like she was at home instead of a freak show tent which I guess is sort of actually her home.

It’s Meboe

Solo Slow Joe Acoustic Show
Forum Clout
would you still suck it.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Unless you're showing off something from your farm, there is no reason to go to a fair as an adult. Rides are boring, the food is awful, and playing the games means getting Jewed by redneck carnies.
What, you don’t want deep fried macaroni and cheese on a donut sandwich?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Went into Home Depot today to get some stuff and I was helped by a hulking shemale of a worker drone (nice mask, not fooling anybody faggot). I said something about knowing that what I was planning to do wasn't recommended by the manufacturer, but all the same I need some advice. Shim got real "Well, I can't advise you to not follow the recommendations..." and it took a lot of willpower not to say "Whoa, chill bro. Don't shoot up a school about it."