• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I recently watched a Scott Peterson documentary

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
And all I could think of while watching it was this awful tribute song:

It was a fairly recent documentary where they also mentioned that Scott was preparing for an appeal to redo his case because his defense didn't believe he had a fair chance due all the media attention the case got which could've influenced the jury.

Having said that, the evidence that was presented during the documentary pretty much proves he killed that cunt Laci and lil' Connor.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Fawk I got confused and thought this was Scott Shannon at first

I wanna see the "throw my wife and son off the boat" movie!

Hi, this is.... NotScott Didn'tKillMyWife?

I called your business for a boat, fishing rods, a rock coat and three bags of lime, and now there's a police helicopter above my house!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
And all I could think of while watching it was this awful tribute song:

It was a fairly recent documentary where they also mentioned that Scott was preparing for an appeal to redo his case because his defense didn't believe he had a fair chance due all the media attention the case got which could've influenced the jury.

Having said that, the evidence that was presented during the documentary pretty much proves he killed that cunt Laci and lil' Connor.

Of course he did it. No one gives a fuck about someone else's wife enough to kill her.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Of course he did it. No one gives a fuck about someone else's wife enough to kill her.
All the evidence was circumstantial though. And apparently a prison guard overheard a phone call between a burglar who was in prison with his brother who broke into a house near the Peterson residence two days after the pregnant cunts disappearance who said something about Laci.

When they went looking for the recording though it was nowhere to be found and the guard refused to give a statement.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
All the evidence was circumstantial though. And apparently a prison guard overheard a phone call between a burglar who was in prison with his brother who broke into a house near the Peterson residence two days after the pregnant cunts disappearance who said something about Laci.

When they went looking for the recording though it was nowhere to be found and the guard refused to give a statement.

Anything involving corrections officers in any way, shape, or form should be taken with an extreme grain of salt.