• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I really need to vent.

G

This fucking liar whore.

Title: "How I Consistently Study with a Full Time Job: My Scheduling Formula"

[MEDIA=youtube]JfZvWrUXhWY[/MEDIA]

Nowhere in the fucking video does she mention having a full time job, she even shows her calendar and it's just full of this gay shit:

liarwhore.jpg

How the fuck is nobody calling this bitch out in the comments? I'm so angry.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I hate people like this. They rigidly schedule their time to create the illusion of being busy. Then they still inevitably have the least time for anything else, because they are over booking or just full of shit

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
I'm a fan of being lazy but there are far more efficient ways to go about it. Don't show up to classes and get the notes from someone else, work less and steal from the tills at work. Fake a mental illness so you can pick your own work hours and flog all your time sheets etc.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I'm a fan of being lazy but there are far more efficient ways to go about it. Don't show up to classes and get the notes from someone else, work less and steal from the tills at work. Fake a mental illness so you can pick your own work hours and flog all your time sheets etc.
1668022756667.png

Torquie's Deinstitutionalized Life Survival Guide