• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I really like Colin Quinn

G

I think he deserves more love on this form.

1668371729843.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Colly Quinn strolls in 9 minutes into this and he laughs more in the next 5 minutes than most comics ever do. He's just having a good time. He's the favourite uncle of the group

It’s because Col loves being around retarded people more than he does sitting around with self important “comics” who think they’re brilliant and funny. Col understands that Lady Di and Bobo were infinitely funnier than any comic, because funny is just funny.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
It’s because Col loves being around retarded people more than he does sitting around with self important “comics” who think they’re brilliant and funny. Col understands that Lady Di and Bobo were infinitely funnier than any comic, because funny is just funny.
One of my favorite lines is when Bobo is doing the pyramid game with Jackie (dumb annoying intern) and the clue is "things that make you laugh". Bobo says "slipping, monkeys, farts, Jimmy" and Colin after says how does it feel Jim to be among slipping monkeys and farts?

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
The Cruising Colin bit was so good. It's odd that it was never referenced afterwards, especially as Anthony regularly regurgitated old impressions so frequently.