• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I realized something really funny about Josiah Tape 5.

G

His whole plan from the start of the call was to act calm, suave, and above it all:

"Mm... the problem with that sweetie, is we already figured that out. 😏"

"Heh... and what do you plan to do with these interviews, besides show people how sociopathic you are? 😏"

"Aaaaanyway, I'm going to enjooooy what happens to you next.... 😏"

But because he's a fat, emotional wreck, he couldn't control his wrath and by the end he was screaming, "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!!!! 🤬". And the best part is, Josiah didn't even push him to that. Josiah barely said a word to him. Patrick just couldn't keep up the calm act for more than a couple of minutes. The mask fell off his fat face right away.

G

He sounded a lot like a fat, overbearing mom attempting to get more information about their child's shenanigans. Probing for information while being authoritative and trying to cast doubt on his plan etc. Seen it a lot with a few friends growing up and recently with my fat cunt Aunt to her husband and kids.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
He regards children as "less than" which is why he vitriolically said "you little baby infant!"

This is probably because the when victims of the SFWA come out to protest them, him and his ilk say "no, child, you were not molested by a guy with multiple sexual felonies against minors, my sweet little schnookums."

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
"You already know you're a fat faggot with bitch tits?" said Josiah a chuckle.

That audio was good from the very start. Pat is a sensitive little piglet that can't handle any sort of confrontation. That call was a perfect example of why he was too scared to go on Ben Shapiro's show. He loses his mind instantly like a fucking toddler.

G

He regards children as "less than" which is why he vitriolically said "you little baby infant!"

This is probably because the when victims of the SFWA come out to protest them, him and his ilk say "no, child, you were not molested by a guy with multiple sexual felonies against minors, my sweet little schnookums."
He also regards women as less than, which is why he called him a "baby girl" at one point. He caught himself though, and never let that slip again.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
That audio was good from the very start. Pat is a sensitive little piglet that can't handle any sort of confrontation. That call was a perfect example of why he was too scared to go on Ben Shapiro's show. He loses his mind instantly like a fucking toddler.
In an alternate universe, Shapiro would have dealt a terrible blow to the pro-choice movement had frothing-at-the-mouth psycho Rick gone on his show and gotten obliterated (by facts and logic).

Not to go off topic, but the slippery slope fallacy is not a fallacy and these people (like Fat) are absolutely pure evil.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
In an alternate universe, Shapiro would have dealt a terrible blow to the pro-choice movement had frothing-at-the-mouth psycho Rick gone on his show and gotten obliterated (by facts and logic).

Not to go off topic, but the slippery slope fallacy is not a fallacy and these people (like Fat) are absolutely pure evil.

Sweet baby Jesus in a manger:

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I’ve always been pro choice but wtf is that? I mean I know (((what’s))) going on but still, that’s crazy.
Same here, I've always felt it should remain legal, but ghouls like this Kiwi bitch make me wonder:

Are-We-The-Baddies.jpg

G

If he isn't deeply embarrassed by that entire exchange then he's mentally ill at an unprecedented level. I couldn't imagine the cringe and self hatred I'd feel if I knew I acted like that at any point in my life, much less in my 40s.

Does anyone know if it was sent to Niki or her mom?
Rumor has it that Niki's mom has listened to Josiah tape #5 over 20 times.