• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I realize this Pavo-whatever faggot is a faggot but how’d he get into our crosshairs exactly?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
36bfd161e0104b357a7f5e2e726b2330.gif

G

Tldr version - there's other people than pat discussed here, as it's litcrit and this idiots an author his topics are here
He freaked out because someone sent him a joke text criticizing his behavior in the Rittenhouse trial, said they would pay for texting him THAT DAY

Pat and the ones we hilariously tricked are so desperate, they saw this obviously lying religious huckster make threats and immediately tried to be his backup

Opie is now involved and I expect things are fawkin heating up
Please tell me Gregg ‘look at my bad haircut!’ Hughes has actually been implicated in this. Watching tha Opsta squirm during the Logan Lynn hilarity was one of our most underrated bits.

Also, is Pat really involved at this point? I do actually remember him fatly barging in on the good Christian preacher’s feeds.

I’m a big fan of your work btw, Mr. Boykin.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Please tell me Gregg ‘look at my bad haircut!’ Hughes has actually been implicated in this. Watching tha Opsta squirm during the Logan Lynn hilarity was one of our most underrated bits.

Also, is Pat really involved at this point? I do actually remember him fatly barging in on the good Christian preacher’s feeds.

I’m a big fan of your work btw, Mr. Boykin.
It's confirmed

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He’s about as qualified to be a Pastor as Judas at this point. I’m not an evangelical (Catholicism is the only religion) but I understand why they’d want this guy shut down. He claims to be a Christian yet he uses insults like Incel against people who made valid criticisms of his work and behavior. He’s the pastor of a non-denominational Christian church who said “the Bible is not Gods word, it’s man’s word allegedly taken from god”. He used to be a Methodist Youth Minister but was essentially ran outta town on a rail, surely for his narcissistic need to be like Patrick, the smartest and most intelligent being in a room, and for his lack of understanding that if you’re a minister, the Bible is indeed Gods word in the eyes and hearts of your congregation. Btw I know many Methodists. And a Methodist minister, whom I mentioned this asshole to. He literally said “I know who he is, he’s on the blacklist of the United Methodist Church”. Meaning he’s literally banned from being involved in any way with the administration of a United Methodist congregation, a church body that literally comprises about 88% of all Methodist churches on the planet.
He’s also an impotent man married to a woman with more masculine hands than his, and whom looks like an American Bulldog with lockjaw.