• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I never swung at the officer, Child.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
1710900644848.png

Thanks Niki! It does seem reasonable to cuff fat, obnoxious faggots when they are trying to initiate a police beatdown.
We got any more white privilege we can use?
1710901038209.png

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
G

If he was black and swung at a white cop, he'd have been shot dead and canonised. Marches and looting in his name. A statue. Millions in donations to his family. Posthumous, global fame. But he's a white guy who took a poke at a black cop. So he gets held back, told "dude, relax" by a white officer, not arrested and let go. And no one cares except a few rascals. I guess you could call that White Privilege?

Forum Clout
Thats the judge being replaced, sweetie.
Booker Tearman doesn't care what honkey judge presides.
The black man is the magistrate. The white judge, Stadtmueller, has now taken over the case. He appears to have some interest in the case since he chose to preside over it, so that's bad news for Fatso and the grifter wife.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Was it the first Javier interview when Niki (who is headlining the MPD nonsense) said that they are aware of their white privilege?

Going as far to say that they are intentionally acting like cunts towards the police because, 'young black artists' don't have that opportunity. Or something like that.

Ps I liked when Mr Smith covered this video and then talked about his own experiences with the police. That episode is packed with Mr Smith lore.

Forum Clout
Was it the first Javier interview when Niki (who is headlining the MPD nonsense) said that they are aware of their white privilege?

Going as far to say that they are intentionally acting like cunts towards the police because, 'young black artists' don't have that opportunity. Or something like that.

Ps I liked when Mr Smith covered this video and then talked about his own experiences with the police. That episode is packed with Mr Smith lore.
Yes, the idiot babbled about using her "white privilege for good" or some stupid leftist grifter shit like that in the "Pretend" podcast. Not sure which part, but it's somewhere in here: https://new.onaforums.net/threads/p...es-interviews-with-pat-nikki-and-hildy.40511/

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout

It was Javier. She unironically mentioned their white privilege and taking advantage of it to protect minorities and trannies. She’s a fucking piece of shit

G

Fourth episode, starts around 38min but 41:30 for niksters amazing explanation on white priviledge.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It was Javier. She unironically mentioned their white privilege and taking advantage of it to protect minorities and trannies. She’s a fucking piece of shit
I’ve said it before but thanks to those interviews we now know Niki is just as bad - if not worse - than Pat. They are two of the worst people alive.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I’ve said it before but thanks to those interviews we now know Niki is just as bad - if not worse - than Pat. They are two of the worst people alive.
I think it’s more like she’s a woman who is willfully ignorant to the idiocy and recklessness of her husband so she says things she doesn’t actually believe in because she doesn’t want to accept that he’s out of control.

It’s like @Sue Lightning with his love of democrats LOL

G

The black man is the magistrate. The white judge, Stadtmueller, has now taken over the case. He appears to have some interest in the case since he chose to preside over it, so that's bad news for Fatso and the grifter wife.
This is the magistrate:
1000007412.jpg

See here: [URL]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/robinson-et-al-v-city-of-milwaukee-et-al.51923/post-1200422[/URL]

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I think it’s more like she’s a woman who is willfully ignorant to the idiocy and recklessness of her husband so she says things she doesn’t actually believe in because she doesn’t want to accept that he’s out of control.

It’s like @Sue Lightning with his love of democrats LOL
She does believe in all that SJW woke shit in general though.