• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I need Trump to win the next election god dammit. I have too much invested in this. This indictment ordeal is going to financially ruin me.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I bought 3400 boxes of these as an investment and they will be worthless if Trump doesn't win the next presidency. I took a second mortgage to be able to buy these without my wife knowing.

What do I do now? Do I keep holding them in the off chance he beats the charges, still runs and wins the next election?

1686366051691.png

1686366068540.png

1686366085955.png

Last edited:

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Sell them at a yuuuggee markup by claiming all money goes to the Trump Victory Fund.
that's not a bad idea, buy supporttrump.com & just put it in the small-print that you're supporting him only by increasing visibility of the orange saviour. Sell all sorts of badly printed junk. Noice! I'll give you 10% of net profits after year 3 & you can have another 10% if it makes 50BTC within the first month of trading

Forum Clout
that's not a bad idea, buy supporttrump.com & just put it in the small-print that you're supporting him only by increasing visibility of the orange saviour. Sell all sorts of badly printed junk. Noice! I'll give you 10% of net profits after year 3 & you can have another 10% if it makes 50BTC within the first month of trading
There's nothing wrong with bilking the stupid. They're gonna give their money to someone anyhow, might as well be you. Tell them that half the proceeds go toward keeping trannies out of your local schools or something.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Only a RETARDED millennial would think this would affect ANY investment!!! The dems WRONGFULLY indicting our Great President only HELPS the value of his name. If he RIGHTFULLY gets Re-elected he also WINS. No matter what, he wins like he did in 2020!!!!😎😎😎

Newsflash for you MORONS: There is no good or bad. Just WINNERS and LOSERS!!! Trump wins like he always does. I WIN like I always do. Something you dicktrees NEVER learn!!!🤣🤣🤣

You try and mock me for a wise investment. What would ANY of you faceless LOSERS know about money? Besides you get it at the first of every month. Take notes retards. My lil bro and I are going to have a toast to your failures and our WEALTH!!!😘😘😘

#Investing #ALWAYSWINNING #MAGA2024

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Only a RETARDED millennial would think this would affect ANY investment!!! The dems WRONGFULLY indicting our Great President only HELPS the value of his name. If he RIGHTFULLY gets Re-elected he also WINS. No matter what, he wins like he did in 2020!!!!😎😎😎

Newsflash for you MORONS: There is no good or bad. Just WINNERS and LOSERS!!! Trump wins like he always does. I WIN like I always do. Something you dicktrees NEVER learn!!!🤣🤣🤣

You try and mock me for a wise investment. What would ANY of you faceless LOSERS know about money? Besides you get it at the first of every month. Take notes retards. My lil bro and I are going to have a toast to your failures and our WEALTH!!!😘😘😘

#Investing #ALWAYSWINNING #MAGA2024
Missed your Joe posts.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
All Trump had to do was get the military to fire at the rioting niggers and say fuck you to the Jew virus restrictions. He did neither.