I need the opinion of people who think differently than ne

Didn’t abandon daughter
So I am a part time lobbyist now and I am writing a bill that I’m going to pitch to legislators.
I want a tax increase on large chain stores and chain restaurants ( somewhere between 1.5 to 2.5%) take that money and give every Californian family (or individual if no family) $100-250 ( still working the math) a month that can only be spent at small California businesses. Also that month money doesn’t carry over.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
This is just going to be a tax on people spending and supporting the economy for the benefit of those who game the system. Small companies need to find a better way to sell their products, relying on government to get their customers money to spend specifically at their store sounds far fetched.

Didn’t abandon daughter
How are you going to define small business?
That is something I still am working on. I’ve been told stuff like that will be corrupted by legislators if it were to get passed so I haven’t put too much thought into it. My guess the real question will come with agriculture businesses. I’ve also considered it to only be for local agriculture but see that as being much harder to implement.

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
The problem with creating more laws is that corporations and scumbags will just react and still profit. Your bill would probably help corporations more than small business. Unless you define small business very specifically, which would hurt the bill, people will easily just set up shells or buy small businesses to profit off of this or at the very least create less loss. Noble idea but the only business that really wants more laws are big corporations because they hurt the little guys a lot more. Think why every major tech company really wanted net neutrality to remain. Or why did JP Morgan bail out the government? The kindness of his heart is not the answer.

SensibleKeks

Your proposal is just a bureaucratic nightmare. If you are trying to increase revenue for small businesses, just propse increasing the sales tax on big businesses. If it's large enough, consumers will shop elsewhere. California increase the taxes on cigarettes to get people to stop smoking and it worked.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Your proposal is just a bureaucratic nightmare. If you are trying to increase revenue for small businesses, just propse increasing the sales tax on big businesses. If it's large enough, consumers will shop elsewhere. California increase the taxes on cigarettes to get people to stop smoking and it worked.
I get what you are saying and I tend to be a just give money over a government program. The thing I’m trying to accomplish is to give small businesses an adrenaline rush. I also considered having this be a 5 year program to help trigger a small business recovery

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I get what you are saying and I tend to be a just give money over a government program. The thing I’m trying to accomplish is to give small businesses an adrenaline rush. I also considered having this be a 5 year program to help trigger a small business recovery
Dyslexia and racism are not a good mix. I read that as “help a nigger small business recovery” and I was going to retract my statement about your heart being in the right place and call you a faggot retard. Glad I reread!

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Great goal.

Decrease taxes on the target small businesses.

Same effect of Robin-hooding big businesses without the jew middle-kikes grubbing their shekels off the top.