• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I Miss Checkmark Stand-Up Pat

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Capture.png

Not a public figure, btw:
Capture2.png

A closer look at the iron hands of a BJJ, Aikido, and Krav Maga practitioner:
C6vpe-BBWw-AECv-BB.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He probably got paid a small pittance for setting up his comedy collective show and getting X number of people to attend. I can't think the check is for more than $200.

He's basically the guy in the gorilla suit spinning a sign outside Ashley Schaeffer Auto.

How Danny McBride hasn’t been cancelled is beyond me. He must have all the right Jew friends or something. Even “Righteous Gemstones” would be considered offensive enough to cancel. He honestly should be doing more with his unique powers.

Forum Clout
Man. Seriously why are his eyes like that? Those are not the eyes of a human being. They seriously look like they’re made of glass in every photo of him.
I think he is being prescribed a crazy cocktail of pills. Valium, antidepressants, adderall. I think he’s just always zooted and has crazy mood swings that you can watch happen in real time on his twitter timeline