• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I miss Cat Rambo (I need to work on my aim)

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
The new bitch isn't nearly as insufferably smug over her non-existent career as Cat or as ready to publicly sweep pedophiles she knows under the rug and mock victims.

That purple haired nobody is such an obnoxious dyke, her Wikipedia page has her pronouns (they/them) in the first fucking sentence. That's pretty high level self important cuntery I'm sure she added herself.

I will always assume she got the SFWA gig by blackmail Epstein style.

bb0c3b13a1b502153d7b95d542bea4f9.jpg

DominusOdium

Forum Clout
We have her book sales from that kiwi farms guy, I think even the pig has outsold her. How the fuck is she notable enough for a wikipedia page?
I have absolutely no idea. That place is about as objective, non biased and consistent as Twitter these days.

Remember, Logan Lynn has a Wikipedia page he wrote himself that's longer than the holy scripture.

There are self published sci fi and fantasy authors out there selling way above Cat and somehow she was the Some Faggots Writing Amatuerishly spokesthing for years. I'm sure it has nothing to do with her veneration and protection of well known NAMBLA member and boy fucking faggot Sam Delaney or anything.

DominusOdium

Forum Clout
This cunt is the same age as my mother. My mother looks about 20 years younger than her and she's gone through losing a bunch of loved ones, almost dying in a car wreck herself and raising a crazy asshole son. Oh, and actually working every day.
Being a soulless monster and a spokes thing for same burns a bitch out.