• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I met a baby named Clark today

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
That's the funniest shit in the world to me for some reason. I laughed the whole way home. I understand that near sighted 40 year old investment bankers named Clark have to start somewhere, but thinking of calling a baby or a little kid Clark is just fucking insane and hilarious to me.

Ba-by Clark doo doo doo doo doo doo Baby Clark doo doo doo doo doo doo Baby Clark doo doo doo doo doo doo Baby Clark🎢

I called him Clark Voorhees and nobody got it. They probably thought I was saying he was deformed like Jason Voorhees. He's an ugly kid too. Dutch.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I knew a dude that was having a baby girl and wanted to name her Astrid. But he was all obsessed with Norse shit and wanted to spell it "Astrild". I had to explain to him "think if we knew a girl like that when we were in high school. Woulda called her "ass-drilled" and shit." I dunno what he wound up naming her though.