• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I managed to kick them off reddit, where they had to abide by the sitewide rules. Now theyre on an independant Russian host."

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
That is still the funniest thing, that Strictly Stalking episode. Motherfucker lies numerous times in an hour.
I think even the hosts knew he was full of shit since they didn't really ask him to elaborate any of his answers or gave him any follow up questions. They seemed completely disinterested and looked like they just wanted the interview to be over.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Oddly enough, it was only after we "left" Reddit that we ran his ass completely off the platform.
Reddit is No Man's Land as far as Fat is concerned.
I hope he gets us kicked off Twitter next.
Do people still post before and after photos on there, or photos of milestones like riding the subway all by himself?

G

Do people still post before and after photos on there, or photos of milestones like riding the subway all by himself?
Just search his name and see what comes up, there's always something shitty and hilarious going on over there.
The r/Autism and r/Idiots shenanigans over the summer were hysterical, and the r/MilwaukeesGoneWild fuckery was a hoot.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Can someone actually have less self awareness than Joseph Cumia?
Joe 100% thinks he's a fucking genius and living a great life. Patrick must secretly understand what a total fucking loser he is and everything we see is the direct result of his pathetic self loathing, leading to constantly doubling down (otherwise he'd have to kill himself) instead of leaving it alone.

Or the other way around, I'd totally buy it if Joe was self aware and Pat was the oblivious retard.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Joe 100% thinks he's a fucking genius and living a great life. Patrick must secretly understand what a total fucking loser he is and everything we see is the direct result of his pathetic self loathing, leading to constantly doubling down (otherwise he'd have to kill himself) instead of leaving it alone.

Or the other way around, I'd totally buy it if Joe was self aware and Pat was the oblivious retard.
Joe Cumia has leeched more money off his brother in a year than Pat will ever make in his entire life

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
we were going to get kicked off anyway faggot. You gave users a person and cause to rally around instead of waiting literally 1 more year until they did the 2019 mass ban of "hate" subs which would have included ours. You could have sat back, let it happen with no extra work on your end, and none of this would have happened to you

G

It’s totally the other way around. And that’s not the bullshit revisionist history that Samcro is kind of an anti-hero that at times goes around these parts. Case in point: [MEDIA=youtube]BMPyDhNw5A0[/MEDIA]

Can you seriously imagine Fatso having even this razor thin level of self understanding? I realize we’re in the bargain bin of normalcy here but honestly.

Joe was and will always be an endless treasure trove of stupid boomer entertainment because he’s Joe. Pat in fact might be a literal lunatic who is incapable of acknowledging any deficiency of his which is what makes him PaTrick.

And Fat Fuck because I know you’re (illegally) here: this isn’t stopping. You weren’t smart enough to cash out like the fucking cow who most likely was actually the one who crashed our old subs. So on we go.

And you’re still fat.