• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I love peaches and I love barbecue sauce

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
I saw some raspberry chipotle bbq sauce at the store today, it was 3 bucks more expensive than all the other sauces of the same size from the same brand. Are raspberries really that expensive? Anyways peaches are for dessert, not for sauces when you're cooking out like that.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I
I saw some raspberry chipotle bbq sauce at the store today, it was 3 bucks more expensive than all the other sauces of the same size from the same brand. Are raspberries really that expensive? Anyways peaches are for dessert, not for sauces when you're cooking out like that.
I usually get this bourbon bacon sauce that's phenomenal, but the butcher shop I get it from was out so I tried this peach stuff. The only thing I think I'd like it on is maybe ham.