• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I love overhearing the pipe dreams of a two 45 year old single mothers on a Friday night.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
It's like they have the same mindset they have in the 20s.

So many "I wish I we could..." and "Imagine if..." moments spoken aloud like you're in a treehouse in 1991.

Do men do this? I'm a very antisocial introvert so I wouldn't know. But it just seems like odd behavior for adults.

Punching out.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
First off... never liked you, nice drawings though

Should people just give up at 45?

I've never heard a man say this to your point.

If they were fat then I agree, fat people should never dream. Obesity should be a dream killer
Thank you for the kind words.

One looks like that cutscene of Peter Griffin with long legs and the other one's old ex is black.

maxresdefault.jpg

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
It's like they have the same mindset they have in the 20s.

So many "I wish I we could..." and "Imagine if..." moments spoken aloud like you're in a treehouse in 1991.

Do men do this? I'm a very antisocial introvert so I wouldn't know. But it just seems like odd behavior for adults.

Punching out.
They made their beds a long time ago. Just let them have their little group therapy get-togethers.