• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I love Dennis Falcone

G

‘We were on, now we're gone. Next time we get together i’ll bring the coffee. No need for the sugar because you, you’re sweet enough.’

3359AF33-A18F-4322-A28B-957A94689DC0.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Didn’t he get drunk at the Christmas party and ask someone about their miscarriage? He is a very laid back and cool guy but I don’t really understand why it matters so much to “hit the post.” Who cares? Just play the song.
The Christmas party is the real Denny. They mocked him but, as I pointed out, that’s what the Opester wanted to be apart of. When radio was a big deal. You could spin some records, which you chose, and talk for a bit about the band. Denny wasn’t the most successful but, he worked during that time, which was why Opie was shitty to him. Jealousy. Denny was a professional on the air. Off the air? A party animal, telling girls to photocopy their asses after he’s had a few beers. Radio used to be wild off air, because they were huge. DJ Denny Falcone is the fucking man.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
It’s radio etiquette, radio 101. Get with the program, son.
I understand never touching a hot mic and Jim seemed like he never liked him for some reason. I just feel like if you grew up with iPods then you have no respect for commercial radio. I’m not denying that it’s a talent but I just don’t see the point. It’s like being amazing at ladder ball.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The Christmas party is the real Denny. They mocked him but, as I pointed out, that’s what the Opester wanted to be apart of. When radio was a big deal. You could spin some records, which you chose, and talk for a bit about the band. Denny wasn’t the most successful but, he worked during that time, which was why Opie was shitty to him. Jealousy. Denny was a professional on the air. Off the air? A party animal, telling girls to photocopy their asses after he’s had a few beers. Radio used to be wild off air, because they were huge. DJ Denny Falcone is the fucking man.
Opie’s dream -> “and that was a fawkin deep cut by Pearl Jam called “Jeremy” and up next we have another b side called “blank me.” It’s not really called that but the fawkin FCC is trying to hold me down brothermen. Little known fact but the lead singer of Nirvana fawkin killed himself. I go deep with the fawkin Cobain guy. I basically fawkin discovered him.” *talks 5 seconds into the post*

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Didn’t he get drunk at the Christmas party and ask someone about their miscarriage? He is a very laid back and cool guy but I don’t really understand why it matters so much to “hit the post.” Who cares? Just play the song.
He told Nicole from the mash up that she shouldn't announce her pregnancy in case the baby is still born