• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I love Cobra Kai

I love Cobra Kai

• Me too!

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Of course you do, OP, you're a faggot

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I don't watch nature documentaries

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Nigger?

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Pat is fat

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Me too, but I'd never admit it. Fag

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Thomas Ian Griffith is in one of my top 5 favorite movies, and it isn't KK III

There is this AWESOME direct to cable movie called "Excessive Force" that is just *muah*

god damn it's a good movie

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
If they got rid of the kids and Daniel LaRusso's cunty wife it would be much better.

I like how karate is obviously for mental defectives and encourages violence.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Yeah all the teenage dating drama does nothing for me but it's entertaining. Johnny tapping Miguel's hot Latina milf was cool. I was glad they brought back silver since he was such a great character. I always laughed at just how petty it was that this corrupt millionaire put all his shit on hold to rig a regional under 18 karate tournament. I mean kreese makes sense, he's kind of a loser so impressing kids at his dojo is all he had. But silver? He could have just set kreese up in a dojo somewhere else and moved on, but he had to hatch this elaborate plan.