I love Bobo, Fuck david you jew

Other than you or Sam, who else fed lines to mutants like Bobo/Marion/Di?

Just curious.

I assume people like Steve or Than didn't do a lot of line-feeding.

And most of Lady Di's dialog was fed to her, right?

I wasn't around for the return of Di. I'd imagine Sam & Travis. Than had tons of lines. Steve, zero.

Lol no one was feeding Di lines. Theres just no way.

I mean, yeah, for the most part, she could be impossible to control.

A lot of a the time, you have to admit that she was being at least prompted to say something outrageous. Like when she blurted out, "back in the 80's, my boyfriend, gave it to me in the ass." That really sounded like a fed-in line, or at least, Sam or Travis or whoever told her to 'tell us about your early sexual experiences.'

She was funny, but she couldn't come up with funny shit on her own.

LiberalPussy

Theres such a weird resistance to believe it could be real. Why? Yeah why would the drunk attention whore who’s drank herself into being retarded do something like admit she got fucked in the ass every weekend.
Because the O&A show is made upon a foundation of lying to their audience. You wouldn’t get that since you’re a shif dick who unironically still likes this garbage show.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Who do you think fed David & Bobo lines. Do you think Bobo just called Patrice a spade unprompted? What do you think Producers do, just show up and hang out until the show ends?
Wish it was fucking lines of drain cleaner.
“Today on the show, in lieu of anything interesting, funny or entertaining we’ve got two tards for an hour, in the off chance they say something slightly amusing “