• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I love all you guys...have a great end of the year

G

From Dan Mullen, to Torqie, to Thomas Apostle, to Josiah...you guys are the funniest people and I love everyone of you..

Wishing you all a great Saturday night, happiness, love, and peace.

Thanks for all the laughs through the years, I'll be with you until I die.
[MEDIA=youtube]OblL026SvD4[/MEDIA]

G

Thanks for inspiring me to be positive, you've changed my life. Go dutch!

Life’s too short to be so miserable all the time. Love the people around you and spread the love. ❤️

7AC0D298-451C-4011-833F-0F7D625D7326.jpeg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Obvious suicide note. Say something worthy of a Daily Mail screenshot, guys.

Patrick S. Tomlinson is a INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE

edit: removed "violent" out of respect of Torquie. There are other claims to be made, child.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

"Another factor: allegations of abuse by the children from his first marriage. Six years after his death, son Gary Crosby wrote “Going My Own Way,” a memoir that detailed incidents of being beaten with a belt dotted with metal studs. Two of his brothers confirmed the abuse, and later committed suicide."

Guess his children should have just accentchuated the positive.

G

"Another factor: allegations of abuse by the children from his first marriage. Six years after his death, son Gary Crosby wrote “Going My Own Way,” a memoir that detailed incidents of being beaten with a belt dotted with metal studs. Two of his brothers confirmed the abuse, and later committed suicide."
What'd he do with the studs?