• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I like these guys but really, “tickies!!” What are they, 5?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
07ED5DAB-287A-4537-9DD5-DBB02EFC5263.jpeg

This is cropped out of an email because when I got hooked on the podcast I subscribed to the Patreon for a month to finish my binge. The episodes where it’s just them two are funny but I don’t keep up with it as much because I can’t wear headphones at work anymore. I got fawkin management up my ass now.

Attachments

• 69806A06-2CE8-46D3-A0AE-A05DFBAC732A.jpeg
    69806A06-2CE8-46D3-A0AE-A05DFBAC732A.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 20

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
They are very funny but they occupy that bon fire sort of space where they make soy faces and say shit like tickies but are still funny. Its a tough line to walk. The funniest bit they ever did was ditching GAS digital as soon as they got a whiff of that patreon scratch. The tim dillon special.
I haven’t listened in a while but I don’t remember the Bonfire really doing that. The AYG guys were on RAP and Luis half made a joke about them doing that but it was definitely somewhat serious. But LOS left Anthony and he took Malice and Berg so business is business I guess.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
When the show was actually about whether or not something was 'garbage' or not, it was great. They got popular and it turned into just another interview show. Fucking thing sucks now.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
When the show was actually about whether or not something was 'garbage' or not, it was great. They got popular and it turned into just another interview show. Fucking thing sucks now.
I usually only listen to the shows with just them now. Like I couldn’t possibly give less of a fuck about how Whitney Cummings grew up. Crazy people like Ian or Ari are the exception though.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
I usually only listen to the shows with just them now. Like I couldn’t possibly give less of a fuck about how Whitney Cummings grew up. Crazy people like Ian or Ari are the exception though.
Exactly. I haven't listened in about a year but I preferred the solo shows too and skipped guests most of the time. The early guest shows they did were entertaining because they didn't do a regular interview. When I checked out, they were asking 'so how did you get into comedy' and then repeating their catchphrases for an hour.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Haven't heard of these niggas but they look like those FaceApp mash-ups. Fag on the left looks like a mix between Roland and Louis CK and the fag on the right like they blended MC Serch and Mike Stoklasa together.