• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I like the guy, but BeigeFrequency sucks

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Brother Joe Rides Again is one of the greatest documentrees of all time and braun will forever be a legendary pest from that alone! I don't give a shit about any of these MMA guys but those videos gets numbahs so i can understand why he does them.

Exactly. Imagine hating on a guy who made a 5 hour long documentary bashing Anthony and his retarded brother based on their idiot behavior.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
lol wow you're uncovering what a piece of shit Jon Jones is? That's deep, bro.
nigga he trying

maybe there are people who don't know who jon jones is, or are MMA noobs.
It's easy to be jaded...I know....I'm that faggot...However, sometimes you have to be gentle and realize that not everyone is fucking Zack Arnold when it comes to all things Pro Wrestling/MMA

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Is he the tranny or was that Porsalin? I always get these two fags mixed up.
Porsalin = wordy British guy. I recall a Smiths cover video or something that was pretty gay.

Beige = meek voiced tranny. Very, very special, gifted genius. His mom says so when she gives him his hormones and brushes his hair. Artist.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
I recently re watched the entire 5 hour Cumia saga. It's on some other channel now because he took them down after Joe copyright struck him or some shit. His subtle inside jokes were good vs Porsalin trying to shoehorn in 55 word monkey jokes every time he mentioned Sam. He did that bc Nick Mullen laughed at him calling Bobby "fat piece of shit Bobby Kelly."

I found Big Lenny and Genova through beige vids too.