• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I like Booga’s dad jokes too!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1704123889170.png

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Ooga as a literary agent is a very funny image. The guy can barely manage to get out of bed in the morning by his own admission. Imagine turning your career over to him? Imagine his low energy pitches? His complete inability to make small talk? Prepare proposal packages?

What I’m saying is, I hope he chases this dream with every minute of the productive half hour his stuffy nose gives him.

Forum Clout
Ooga as a literary agent is a very funny image. The guy can barely manage to get out of bed in the morning by his own admission. Imagine turning your career over to him? Imagine his low energy pitches? His complete inability to make small talk? Prepare proposal packages?

What I’m saying is, I hope he chases this dream with every minute of the productive half hour his stuffy nose gives him.
Hush child, he worked very hard at being black. Do you realize all. the effort it takes to be a nigger?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
People who talk like this are the people who are doing the least amount of work.

It’s like housewives who say it’s the “hardest job in the world” and always have a list of the chores they’ve completed - they usually without fail are the laziest women on the planet. They probably also have “fibromyalgia” and turn doing basic tasks into being nailed to a cross for for completing them.

Epeke is the poster boy of talking the talk and never actually doing anything.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
That's great. But what if someone comes along and sets up an agency that can get Africans 8 and 9 figure deals with major Hollywood agencies? :unsure:
Ooga thinks he can just literally speak this shit into reality.
Narrator : All it takes is a basic grasp of clucking sounds to get a movie made, as long as you are a black person from Africa...and not one of the nasty black people who are already American citizens

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I hate this guy so much.
He can't even edit his own Facebook posts but he thinks he can start an intl, agency for genres creation.
I don't really like using racial slurs when Donald is concerned because it gives him a convenient excuse to ignore criticism but my god he is one illiterate, self important nigger.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
I hate this guy so much.
He can't even edit his own Facebook posts but he thinks he can start an intl, agency for genres creation.
I don't really like using racial slurs when Donald is concerned because it gives him a convenient excuse to ignore criticism but my god he is one illiterate, self important nigger.
I know, he's a real-life caricature
It's like he's not even trying

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

This talentless, lazy nigger filth would just slap his name on your work and then grift plane tickets and accommodation for the rest of the year while he wins 15 meaningless awards off of it.