• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I left my place for 45 mins today.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Quick trip to the grocery store and only one register open. In line with a group of mentally ill youths, one of which is a very unconvincing tranny, and the woman being rung up is just chatting with the cashier as her autistic son makes weird noises and is bagging the groceries very uncoordinated.

I really hate what has happened to our society and I'm disappointed in everything.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I was at the liquor store a while ago and these two obese dykes were looking at the little pre-made shots by the register, holding up the line. The one was being like, super brash, loudmouth dyke and saw "sex on a beach" and grabbed a bunch of them and was like "we're having multiple rounds of sex" and looked around at the cashier and everyone else in line and everyone just kind of shook their heads at her. Like, shame on you for putting that image in our heads.

The loud one seemed super fucking predatory too lol. The one seemed like a normal ugly fat girl and wasn't liking that the other one was making a scene at her expense. The other one was a big, dirty welfare loser who was trying to get the normal one hammered and do gross shit to her. It seemed like they just met off tinder or something. The loser one was making a big deal about paying for all of the booze and the normal one wouldn't let her. The normal one just had a little thing of twisted tea and the super dyke had the entire counter covered in bottles and shots. Much like some fags act like the worst, most annoying version of women, some dykes act like the worst, most annoying version of men.

G

The level of service is getting so bad everywhere, work ethic is complete shit. I'm worried about all these new giant buildings going up and collapsing in like 20 years because they're all being built by unqualified clueless illegals who just got here yesterday and will do anything for $10 bucks an hour cash.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
The level of service is getting so bad everywhere, work ethic is complete shit. I'm worried about all these new giant buildings going up and collapsing in like 20 years because they're all being built by unqualified clueless illegals who just got here yesterday and will do anything for $10 bucks an hour cash.
Would you rather the illegals do the contruction, or the locals who aren't comfortable with sharp tools because they give them intrusive thoughts, and need a mental health day half way through the project and will fill their replacement in on where they left off by remote "when they get to it"?

G

One time (probably the last time I was at the mall) this 6.3 teenage troon caught me smirking and confronted me at the parking lot. He actually said he is autistic and had enough of people like me, while clenching fists... I was legit scared a bit.

I wanted to tell the kid, I used to be the class clown and laugh at everything...but this time Im laugh to prevent from crying.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
One time (probably the last time I was at the mall) this 6.3 teenage troon caught me smirking and confronted me at the parking lot. He actually said he is autistic and had enough of people like me, while clenching fists... I was legit scared a bit.

I wanted to tell the kid, I used to be the class clown and laugh at everything...but this time Im laugh to prevent from crying.
Troon vs guy in a dashiki parking lot fight? You should've made it happen for everyone else's viewing pleasure.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout

I got into it a while back with a tranny over the same shit. Someone posted here about smirking and laughing at troons in public, so I thought I'd give it a whirl and one finally stepped to me. Through the whole thing I'm doing the "deescalating" thing while calling the guy "dude" and "bro" just to make it worse. The guy was losing his mind and looked like a lunatic in front of everyone. It was great.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

Adam carolla.jpg

G

Would you rather the illegals do the contruction, or the locals who aren't comfortable with sharp tools because they give them intrusive thoughts, and need a mental health day half way through the project and will fill their replacement in on where they left off by remote "when they get to it"?
Yeah because those are the types of people working laborious jobs. Faggots like that quit after a shift at target and get on some government gigs.

I'd like good honest white people being paid well for these jobs. Not illegals being paid by some rich faggot forgein business jew cutting every corner they can.