• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I L L U M I N A T I - the thread where big penised people post

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
Read "The Curse of Canaan A Demonology of History" by Eustace Mullins. I'm reading it right now. It traces freemasonry/Jewrey back to the ancient Caananites. It's a very interesting read and describes what is going on to a tee.

Screenshot_20211118-121730.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Read "The Curse of Canaan A Demonology of History" by Eustace Mullins. I'm reading it right now. It traces freemasonry/Jewrey back to the ancient Caananites. It's a very interesting read and describes what is going on to a tee.

View attachment 12998
So basically, they've been trying to run shit for thousands of years using the same methods, but the names change every couple of centuries.

It's like the more things change or sumpthin.

/pol/ is an ANTIFA hub, now.
Fuck you talking about? Any time someone says "schizo" it's met with a barrage of "shut up kike".

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
So basically, they've been trying to run shit for thousands of years using the same methods, but the names change every couple of centuries.

It's like the more things change or sumpthin.

Fuck you talking about? Any time someone says "schizo" it's met with a barrage of "shut up kike".
Basically yeah. They've gone from Canaanites to Phoenicians to Freemasons etc. They're still the same Baal and Moloch worshipping faggots they've always been though

Titsucks

2ndBetrWifPlntsHlfHousMstngTrmphNoChld,Chld
Forum Clout
My dad said his friend's dad died when they were 14 or 15 and his wife failed to dispose of his trunk of books. They started acting out spells and rituals after school for a few days. One day they were doing some chanting spell or something and everything in the room flew around them in a tornado then smashed against the wall. I don't know but he stuck with that story till he died.