• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I know we aren't all in wit da fawkin pat posting anymore

Forum Clout
This is a tracker, nigga:

SmartSelect_20231024-102825_Chrome.jpg

At least use screenshots:

SmartSelect_20231024-102930_Brave.jpg

Forum Clout
I think he is talking about his life. If true, sad that it all came to this.
As OP mentioned, it's hilarious and pathetic how out of touch he is with responsible adults with jobs/careers telling people to go play outside midday on a Tuesday like they're all unemployed losers like him or elementary school kids at recess.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
As OP mentioned, it's hilarious and pathetic how out of touch he is with responsible adults with jobs/careers telling people to go play outside midday on a Tuesday like they're all unemployed losers like him or elementary school kids at recess.
This kind of thing is what people say on a nice weekend in the fall - not 12pm Tuesday afternoon. When you haven’t had a job or any where to be for over a decade there’s no difference between the weekend and weekdays. It’s like when he would tell people he had a “weekend project” when he lays around the house every day.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Go outside - it’s 12 noon on a Tuesday and pig forgets most people have jobs they go to during this time. Also that wood isn’t going to be lit on fire - that is def a violation. Felony fire pit!
View attachment 161222
This "backyard" always fills me with disgust. Nice living right next to section 8 shithole apartments, stupid.