• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I know we all hate Pete Davidson but is Bupkis worth watching for the rest of the cast

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Fawkin Joe Pesci and Edie Falco are in it. Brad Garrett isn't terrible, I enjoyed his Jimmy John's commercials.

What say you?

G

"I thought It was Stanley and Iris . . . but my Iris's . . need glasses . . . 'r sumpin."

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
He can't be all bad. Maybe I'll check it out.

h1bljcuyj3za1.jpg

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
not gonna watch it but it’s being reviewed as just another hollow quasi-biopic self-jerk. the opening scene he apparently actually busts on edie falco. it’s depressing seeing her & pesci try to establish some relevance by clinging to him in the twilight of their careers but i don’t blame them i guess. i heard the main struggle in it is his “substance abuse” so i don’t have any interest in seeing more of his exaggerated woe-is-me crybaby shit.