• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I know this place is all about Wednesday, Xena, and that lady in the crappy band from Kentucky

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
But I can't be the only one here who wants to stick their tongue all the way up into Kendall Jenners ass, right?

kendall-jenner-jessie-toy-story-005-960x1200.jpg

Last edited:

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Eh I find it hard to respect social media influencers no matter how hot they are. If it wasn't for her older half sisters, she'd be just another pretty rich girl blowing Seth MacFarlane to get two lines on Family Guy playing a popular girl making fun of Meg.

G

It sucks she's part of that twisted Klan. She is exceptionally hot.

Muslims have it right, if they won't fuck me I don't even want to see them.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Eh I find it hard to respect social media influencers no matter how hot they are. If it wasn't for her older half sisters, she'd be just another pretty rich girl blowing Seth MacFarlane to get two lines on Family Guy playing a popular girl making fun of Meg.
blah blah blah.
if you want to say nothing, use fewer words.