"I know the age of consent laws in every state"

First of all, the days when Nana could even do as much as lure some underage/barely legal poon to his failure-drenched McMansion with promises of booze, blow and pills are long over. His "radio fame" is a memory and no teenage girl is going anywhere near that pale, pockmarked two-shirted ghoul no matter how much coke or how many pills he has.

Second, even if he did hypothetically somehow get himself in the vicinity of some teenager, what the fuck is he going to do with her? Swish around with a lite beer in his hand, giggling and hooting like the monstrous faggot he is? Nana's whole "I like 'em young" bit is rooted in hiding and disguising his blatant homosexuality from his disgusting "pals", always has been. Even back when he still could con some troubled waif into hanging around with him, all he did was get drunk, play with his gay guns and watch old TV reruns like a faggot.

One day he'll be lurking around Myrtle Beach during spring break trying to take creepshots of some twelve year old's ass and someone's going to notice and beat the shit out of him, at which point he'll scurry home to tweet all about it. Unless he doesn't survive the beating, which would be for the best.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
First of all, the days when Nana could even do as much as lure some underage/barely legal poon to his failure-drenched McMansion with promises of booze, blow and pills are long over. His "radio fame" is a memory and no teenage girl is going anywhere near that pale, pockmarked two-shirted ghoul no matter how much coke or how many pills he has.

Second, even if he did hypothetically somehow get himself in the vicinity of some teenager, what the fuck is he going to do with her? Swish around with a lite beer in his hand, giggling and hooting like the monstrous faggot he is? Nana's whole "I like 'em young" bit is rooted in hiding and disguising his blatant homosexuality from his disgusting "pals", always has been. Even back when he still could con some troubled waif into hanging around with him, all he did was get drunk, play with his gay guns and watch old TV reruns like a faggot.

One day he'll be lurking around Myrtle Beach during spring break trying to take creepshots of some twelve year old's ass and someone's going to notice and beat the shit out of him, at which point he'll scurry home to tweet all about it. Unless he doesn't survive the beating, which would be for the best.
I agree with all of this other than the fact you seem to think the two shirt look isn't cool as shit. Rockstar t, target short sleeve button up, may as well be a model.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson

Exactly. Young, naive girls only went into his orbit because he had money and fame, neither of which he possesses any longer.

I hope for his sake that he didn't delete Sue's number.