• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I knew this guy was a faggot.

G

It's all so arbitrary and retarded. If drag and trans was a conservative thing, let's say in the bible it said you could choose, liberals would be against it and call them crazy.

Same with abortion. Once it's caught on that 80% of abortions are nogs, you'll be an evil racist conservative to be pro choice.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I used to love Tool (no homo) but lately I can't enjoy it and it's not because of their political opinions. It's blatantly satanic and that's a bummer.
Yes, truly demonic.
Maynard-James-Keenan-Hero-CREDIT-Kyle-RM-Johnson-1920x588.jpg
download (90).jpeg

Forum Clout
I love Danny Carey but always thought Tool was overrated. They have one flavor. The new album we waited forever for was like "oh yeah still sounds like tool". Carey is a monster player though. The guy who mentioned the satanic shit is right. It's not in your face, but having the star of ramphan and occult symbology (satanism) on stage smacks ya in the face if ya know.