• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I just remembered something horrible that happened in the middle of the night.

G

I went to sleep listening to a YouTube video, and woke up at 2 AM to the most awful sound.

It was actually physically hurting me, this sound.

The sound was of a man speaking, because of YouTube's autoplay setting.

The man speaking was a short little fucking faggot named Lex Fridman. His voice was actually giving me a nightmare. I fucking hate him so much.

G

When I leave it on by accident it's usually Bill Burr, Sam Roberts, or Burt Krisher high pitch opie talking and giggling like a fruit. Or worse, rogan. always annoying.
The worst voices in the world. And I do not remember Lex Fridman's voice, I didn't know it was him that was annoying me so much, until I looked at the screen and saw that little suited faggot. I loathe him.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
The man speaking was a short little fucking faggot named Lex Fridman. His voice was actually giving me a nightmare. I fucking hate him so much.

He has good guests so I try to give his podcasts a chance but he's just so annoying with his closing his eyes and taking fucking forever to get his sentences out. His creepily calm demeanor and ridiculous perma-suit just add to his annoying nature too.