• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I just realized something about wizard of oz

G

Scarecrow needs the body part heart.
Tinman needs the body part brain.
Lion needs... courage. Not a bodypart. I'm sorry the writers are so stupid.

Or are they? I bet originally when writing it they thought of balls/testicles, but obviously couldnt include that, so they had to change it to courage.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
dizzy___09__other_zone__by_yukirichan_dd5wnws-pre.jpg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout

Or are they? I bet originally when writing it they thought of balls/testicles, but obviously couldnt include that, so they had to change it to courage.
Not to be a Louis "Twitchles" Centanni here but Tin Man wanted the heart, Scarecrow the brain.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
Wouldn’t courage represent the soul and the human need for self-preservation? Such that each of the companions represents an aspect of oneself that’s needed to be truly, spiritually complete? The triad of Mind Body and Soul?

psychology is gay and so is this movie ugh

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout

The Wizard of OZ is about the united states getting off the gold standard and becoming enslaved to the federal reserve bank, or some shit

Hugh Rockoff suggested in 1990 that the novel was an allegory about the demonetization of silver in 1873, whereby “the cyclone that carried Dorothy to the Land of Oz represents the economic and political upheaval, the yellow brick road stands for the gold standard, and the silver shoes Dorothy inherits from the Wicked Witch of the East represents the pro-silver movement. When Dorothy is taken to the Emerald Palace before her audience with the Wizard she is led through seven passages and up three flights of stairs, a subtle reference to the Coinage Act of 1873 which started the class conflict in America.”

Last edited: