• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I just had a revelation

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Especially if my teetolater brother tells me I'm talking too loud and I woke up the dog and I live in his house
And he doesn't acknowledge the empty bottles but our father died of alcoholism so he doesn't approve of alcohol. (To be fair he DID snitch on our father as a kid "why does daddy drink water from tiny bottles in the car?) The old man NEVER forgave him.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I once had a revelation that being drunk feels really awesome and I should just be like that all the time but then I forgot about fawkin' liver damage and lady di brain and stuff like that.
It's a tough one man. Genuinely. Honestly being sober is for queers but being a sloppy drunk and then dying from alcohol is pretty gay. Why did our Lord and Savior have to encourage drinking wine? Even he knew getting shitfaced rules. It was his first miracle.

G

I once had a revelation that being drunk feels really awesome and I should just be like that all the time but then I forgot about fawkin' liver damage and lady di brain and stuff like that.

If you did that eventually you’d turn into this. Don’t do that to yourself, bro.

EBD746C0-41D0-4292-AE41-5A4421CDCF4E.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
And he doesn't acknowledge the empty bottles but our father died of alcoholism so he doesn't approve of alcohol. (To be fair he DID snitch on our father as a kid "why does daddy drink water from tiny bottles in the car?) The old man NEVER forgave him.
That’s really fucking funny but kind of sad. How mad was your mom?