• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I ignored them for months on Twitter when my account was suspended. Yes, I engaged on other social media accounts, why do you ask?"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I forgot all about that one. How was that discovered? Was that account defending Pat a lot or something?
I dont remember how that was sniffed out. It was really fast and I think it was exposed and deleted by the time I heard about it. Id need a refresher myself on the details.

G

He thinks that the 8 months he was off Twitter counts as "ignoring" us even though he was on Reddit incessantly replying to every troll message every day, finding us in obscure subreddits and threads that literally nobody could access without a direct link to correct the record.
1697091034937.png

Anove screenshot from another r/autism thread with almost 500 replies. Nice trip down memory lane:
[MEDIA=reddit]autism/comments/dloqow[/MEDIA]

Thread is criminally underrated

1697092628662.png

fuckingniggers.png

Attachments

• 1697090867986.png
    1697090867986.png
    17 KB · Views: 14
  • 1697092046528.png
    1697092046528.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Clout
He thinks that the 8 months he was off Twitter counts as "ignoring" us even though he was on Reddit incessantly replying to every troll message every day, finding us in obscure subreddits and threads that literally nobody could access without a direct link to correct the record.
View attachment 158949

Anove screenshot from another r/autism thread with almost 500 replies. Nice trip down memory lane:

View attachment 158954

View attachment 158953

Sure, we break balls here on the forms, but I go way back. And in light of recent humiliations, it’s an honor to be joined by men...

...AND NOT FAGGOT ASS CORN HOLIN COCKSUCKERS LIKE WROTE ALL OF THAT INSANITY ON REDDIT! WHAT THE FUCK?

Seriously, fatty needs to be 5150'd.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
View attachment 158949

View attachment 158954

View attachment 158953

Thanks for pointing out that the username "FUCKING_NIGGERS" is not someone's real name Pat. I never would have guessed otherwise.