• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hope this cunt gets her face ripped off

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I mean- do you really want her face ripped off?

She seems like a nice enough woman....Plus- she probably has a family that loves her
What about her kids?

What was her crime? Making a nice video with a cute dog?...the fuck is wrong with y'all niggas

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I mean- do you really want her face ripped off?

She seems like a nice enough woman....Plus- she probably has a family that loves her
What about her kids?

What was her crime? Making a nice video with a cute dog?...the fuck is wrong with y'all niggas
I truly do want her face ripped off. Then I'll wear it over my face and you faggots will tell me I'm pretty.

G

I truly do want her face ripped off. Then I'll wear it over my face and you faggots will tell me I'm pretty.

You’re so pretty, Abe!

07038932-4A82-423B-BAEA-757CC991B86F.png

Forum Clout
People do this shit a lot. There are videos on "Pibble Mommy" groups where these dumb cunts will let the little baby crawl on the groud at the dog, who is distressed as fuck, growling and trying to get away, and the silly bitches are giggling away behind the camera like it's a fun game.

Any time you hear about a "beloved family pet suddenly snapping!", don't blame the dogs nigger genetics. It's because these dumb slits sit there and ignore every indication Scruffy's not having a good time until it's chomp time.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
People do this shit a lot. There are videos on "Pibble Mommy" groups where these dumb cunts will let the little baby crawl on the group at the dog, who is distressed as fuck, growling and trying to get away, and the silly bitches are giggling away behind the camera like it's a fun game.

Any time you hear about a "beloved family pet suddenly snapping!", don't blame the dogs nigger genetics. It's because these dumb slits sit there and ignore every indication Scruffy's not having a good time until it's chomp time.
Chomp time :image_4764_m: