• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hope Anthony applies for a blue checkmark on Twitter so they can find out he's been ban evading all this time, and ban him again

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
I notice that his "discussions" with Twitter have not resulted in his account being restored.

I might actually injure myself laughing if Nana's shenanigan's have him banned even under the Elon regime. Its going to be hilarious watching him continue to claim that he is a political victim when everyone else's account is restored but his.

And it is going to be great watching him cough up the $8/mo for what is essentially useless Reddit Gold.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2022-11-05 at 12-36-06 Ken Klippenstein on Twitter.png

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
Jesus, watching Elon learn in realtime that internet moderation is not really possible is hilarious.

He's already contradicted himself and backtracked about a dozen times.

Forum Clout
Ideally, I'd enjoy seeing Nana getting his precious Twitter account back immediately before the whole platform crashes and burns. It'd be whaddya call it, ironic.