• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I have steaks, a baguette, and some potatoes

Cugine

I am typing this teary eyed crying and shaking
Forum Clout
On earth, every store except some shitty grocery store on the edge of moon is closed. I don’t have many options and I don’t like to order takeaway for no reason, it makes me feel like a FFWBT.

I’ve got some stuff I could use, the beef is nice quality, from Argentina. Baguette is what it is, and the potatoes aren’t bad.

Can I make anything remotely palatable with this? I also have eggs and some pasta.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Chimichurri steak and some bread is the bee's knees.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
On earth, every store except some shitty grocery store on the edge of moon is closed. I don’t have many options and I don’t like to order takeaway for no reason, it makes me feel like a FFWBT.

I’ve got some stuff I could use, the beef is nice quality, from Argentina. Baguette is what it is, and the potatoes aren’t bad.

Can I make anything remotely palatable with this? I also have eggs and some pasta.
Is this is a serious post or are you mocking another funster?

Edit: I answered the question myself.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Is this is a serious post or are you mocking another funster?

Edit: I answered the question myself.
Damn I fell for it because of the relatable foods.