• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I have sardines, brown rice, and some frozen vegetables

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
In Poland, every store except some shitty grocery store on the edge of town is closed. I don’t have many options and I don’t like to order takeaway for no reason, it makes me feel like a FFWBT.

I’ve got some stuff I could use, the sardines are nice quality, from Portugal. Brown rice is what it is, and the frozen vegetables aren’t bad.

Can I make anything remotely palatable with this? I also have eggs and some pasta.

Forum Clout
In Poland, every store except some shitty grocery store on the edge of town is closed. I don’t have many options and I don’t like to order takeaway for no reason, it makes me feel like a FFWBT.

I’ve got some stuff I could use, the sardines are nice quality, from Portugal. Brown rice is what it is, and the frozen vegetables aren’t bad.

Can I make anything remotely palatable with this? I also have eggs and some pasta.
In college i used to live off of sardines over rice! The oil from the fish flavors the rice nicely

G

Sauté some garlic in olive oil with fresh chilli peppers in a large pan. Add chopped anchovies. Cook spaghetti al dente, remove from the water a minute before it's ready and add to pan. Toss, add chopped parsley, maybe some parmesan (if no wops are around.)