• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I have a trip to the big city (Toronto) I bet Rick would love all the diversity.

Forum Clout
I have to go answer a few questions for some people down at the consulate tomorrow. I hate going to Toronto with all of its 3rd world overcrowding. I'll be thinking about Jackie and Pat the whole time since they love that shit. It really grinds my gears that I can't just do this sorta thing by email.

I'm sorry I'm burdening people here with my complaints. I hope nobody lurking here misconstrues this. Yes I am a faggot.

Forum Clout
This is the most concise and self aware comment you have ever made. Are you ok boomia? Now I’m worried about you brotherman.
I just want Pat, Jax, and Hifi to know I have round 2 tomorrow. I went to a hockey game tonight with the kids incase they grab me and render me to Gitmo, but I'm pretty sure they now want more of what I had. I guess having my name and locale and my persistent calls since got me listened to. Pat will not thrive in in prison, unless he sells sexual favours.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I just want Pat, Jax, and Hifi to know I have round 2 tomorrow. I went to a hockey game tonight with the kids incase they grab me and render me to Gitmo, but I'm pretty sure they now want more of what I had. I guess having my name and locale and my persistent calls since got me listened to. Pat will not thrive in in prison, unless he sells sexual favours.
That’s the Boomia we know and love. Glad you’re ok.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Has Eric called Zoomia recently?

Joe The German

Italianamerican.
Forum Clout
Damn my fellow Italian nigga, best of luck. Jackie's already tagging the FBI on Twitter lmao - yeah DUMBASS, I think they already know about Boomia, they're literally meeting with him. What a stupid cunt thinking tagging them on Twitter is doing anything lmao.
5.png

fucking ribs booms, TYFYS
bWVkaWEvR0gyWFQwb1dNQUFYRFdXLmpwZw==.jpg

Last edited:

Joe The German

Italianamerican.
Forum Clout
The Boomster is at the consulate. Pig is already panicking. Boomia I know you're already in there but I hope you're not saying anything about the forum or about the investment shit, and especially nothing about the Russia funding. They're real sensitive about that shit right now; faggots. The focus should be kept on putting Jackie and Pat in prison. Keep the heat off us. TYFYS whatever happens.

aabadeddec5d3415a54f81a159e09719.png

9ef8b8287bf6f8001efdab25898e29ea.jpg