• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I have a suggestion

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211129-172151.jpg

Space Nazis.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I just realized that he doesn't have an editor anymore, because he doesn't have a publisher. Morgan was a dyslexic retard, so maybe the end result would be the same. I guess we'll never know, because there is no publisher.
You could take this a few different ways, I'm reading it as he's offering to deep throat him.

Screenshot_20211129-210836.jpg

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Maybe heed the advice of an actual author:

Rule #2 Avoid Prologues
They can be annoying, especially a prologue following an introduction that comes after a foreword. But these are ordinarily found in nonfiction. A prologue in a novel is backstory, and you can drop it in anywhere you want.

Elmore Leonard’s 10 Rules of Writing

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Maybe heed the advice of an actual author:

Rule #2 Avoid Prologues
They can be annoying, especially a prologue following an introduction that comes after a foreword. But these are ordinarily found in nonfiction. A prologue in a novel is backstory, and you can drop it in anywhere you want.

Elmore Leonard’s 10 Rules of Writing
Elmore Leonard? Who the fuck is he? I DO however know someone named Patrick S Tomlinson and he knows two things. Being a successful author. And being a firebrand.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Elmore Leonard? Who the fuck is he? I DO however know someone named Patrick S Tomlinson and he knows two things. Being a successful author. And being a firebrand.
He wrote the character Raylan Givens, who was adapted for the show Justified. Pretty good show. Though if he had shot as many people as he did in the early seasons alone he'd be on permanent desk duty

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
He tweets about how he’s writing, more than he’s actually writing
He finished In The Black in March 2020, then with edits and publishing delays because of the pandemic, it didn't get published until October 2020. It's a year and 9 months since he finished his last book and he's still farting around in the first draft.

What has he been doing for the last 21 months? He doesn't have a job and the pandemic locked everyone in their home. He should have written two full books but instead he's not even halfway through one.