• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I have a cancerous looking mole on my back.

Forum Clout
All clear. She did a full body checkup, and I may be deluded, but I swear she was getting hot as soon as I took off my shirt. Kept clearing her throat etc. If any other guy wrote something like that Id say they were deluded so yeah, I guess I am now that I think about it. Fawk.
Maybe I should do this too, for the cancerous stench coming from my ass. I’ll manscape and have my balls looking prestine when they’re click clackin around as she’s checkin my asshole

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
All clear. She did a full body checkup, and I may be deluded, but I swear she was getting hot as soon as I took off my shirt. Kept clearing her throat etc. If any other guy wrote something like that Id say they were deluded so yeah, I guess I am now that I think about it. Fawk.
Did you tell her you can't wait until you're both divorced? And has she filled your inbox with any nudes?

Snake

Forum Clout
You're still dying from the shot, vaccinated baby chowlld.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
she probably saw your great video edits for da forum, tell me you gave her an autistic-suave smile when you realised she was soaking