• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate when spics talk Mexican to one another at work.

G

I don't know. Imagine if America's economy was shit and all the jobs were in Central and South America. You move down there, get a job. You learn some of the language, enough to get by, you're the only English speaking American in the place. Then one day, a guy from Ohio gets hired. You'd be pretty happy to yap away to him about whatever until you were blue in the face.

Take a breath and step back, Nigger Jim!

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
An English person going to Spain is like an American going to Tijuana for tequila, blow and a donkey show. Except it's pints of San Miguel, moody Es, full English breakfasts and catching chlamydia off of some slag from Doncaster.
I fucked with some chick from Doncaster once. She was a stripper with a great body but the biggest schnoz I've ever seen on a woman. She told me it was the AIDS capital of Europe.

G

I fucked with some chick from Doncaster once. She was a stripper with a great body but the biggest schnoz I've ever seen on a woman. She told me it was the AIDS capital of Europe.
AIDS only exists in America and Africa

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
HEAVILY pressing X on this one
It was at the time the 2nd Batman movie came out as I remember her making me watch the first one before we went to the Cinema. She refused to eat just about anything and any time we went out for food it had to be in a Wetherspoon (like a cheap UK bar franchise) because the menus listed all the ingredients. She was a little over 6ft had the flattest stomach I've ever seen on a woman, small perky tits and a well maintained vag. She was a headache to talk to though. I met her because her mother was trying to make out with me and she pulled us apart. She said she was more my age and started kissing me instead. Fuuuuck this was a long time ago now.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
It was at the time the 2nd Batman movie came out as I remember her making me watch the first one before we went to the Cinema. She refused to eat just about anything and any time we went out for food it had to be in a Wetherspoon (like a cheap UK bar franchise) because the menus listed all the ingredients. She was a little over 6ft had the flattest stomach I've ever seen on a woman, small perky tits and a well maintained vag. She was a headache to talk to though. I met her because her mother was trying to make out with me and she pulled us apart. She said she was more my age and started kissing me instead. Fuuuuck this was a long time ago now.
this sounds like bullshit

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
It WAS a long time ago. Batman Returns hit theaters in 92’

Last edited: