• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate single moms

Forum Clout
The one next door is screaming on my doorstep to her nigger bf again about how she’s sick. She’s on the cell and I’m trying to sleep. She’s screaming bloody murder about how sick she is.

Only single moms and nigger fuckers at this way
Single moms are trash and should be sterilized, but they're so easy to fuck. No condoms, first date creampie.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I already sleep like shit so if anyone fucks with my sleep I lose my shit on them. When I lived in an apartment I was bad for it. I'd scream at them to shut the fuck up and threaten to kill them from the window and if they ever said shit back I'd be like "I'm coming down there" and they'd usually be fucked off before I made it downstairs.

One time there were a bunch of faggots on skateboards out there at like midnight. I was up, but it woke my gf up and she was pissed. She used to get mad at me for getting violent or threatening with anyone and she was like "Go fucking KILL THEM." My buddy and I went out and and I was like "you realize people live here, right?" The one apologized and another one was like "so what?" so I started slapping them all in the face lol. I was just open hand slapping whoever I could slap until they were like "OKAY WE'RE LEAVING!" and they never came back. And yes, these were like 15 year olds but I was like 18 at the time so I feel like I could still slap some kids in the face at that age. I went slaphappy.

Next time this shit is happening, go out there and slap that bitch in the face. The nigger will respect you for it.