• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate retards. Their bullshit should not be encouraged.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Why are they allowed to exist, they add nothing but irritation and annoyance, just put a bullet in their heads and be done with it.

04-01-29-big-ed-90-dat-fiance-2.jpg

ezgif-1-e994bc5f62 (1) (1) (4).jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
My brother is a retard and I hate him more than I love him. It really makes me sad to admit this and I think it makes me a bad person, but I really fucking hate him.
They seem like gross burdens. I don't think it makes you a bad person. That admission bums you out, so you clearly at least try to love him. Kind of all you can do.

Pretty fucking hilarious that your name and picture is Doyle Hargraves.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
Forum Clout
They seem like gross burdens. I don't think it makes you a bad person. That admission bums you out, so you clearly at least try to love him. Kind of all you can do.

Pretty fucking hilarious that your name and picture is Doyle Hargraves.
Retards and midgits, dude. Antique furniture is alright though.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Especially when they'd get praise for the simplest shit.

I worked hard and to my full capacity and wouldn't get nearly the same amount of praise that a fucking retard gets and it's infuriating
The image of a Puerto Rican child fuming with jealousy over windowlickers getting praised for shitting themselves is battering my ribcage.