• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate Fauci too but the nerve on this cow

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
8A296F93-86CD-4279-BF44-F0DA300DC264.jpeg
Joseph Cumia (“Brother” Joe) hasn’t held down a solid job EVER. Yet here he sits, talking like he relayed to the person working at McDonald’s / working world in general.

News flash, stupid: your “job” is a normal person’s hobby. You’re not even that good at it. You’re a leech who had taken an allowance for years and squandered it away, guarantee there are no savings for your daughter in the bank.

I have a million times the respect for a McDonald’s worker than I do for you.

G

Fauci's education: [URL='https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA964CA964&sxsrf=AOaemvL4uwlPQ7qEvhJpjkkE_UJ4rWrTKg:1640818150018&q=College+of+the+Holy+Cross&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LUz9U3MMk2yTVWAjONki1TsrSks5Ot9AtS8wtyUoFUUXF-nlVqSmlyYklmft4iVknn_Jyc1PRUhfw0hZKMVAWP_JxKBeei_OLiHayMAGtzcXxUAAAA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi20uP3i4r1AhXDKM0KHdRdBpoQmxMoAXoECCUQAw']College of the Holy Cross[/URL], [URL='https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA964CA964&sxsrf=AOaemvL4uwlPQ7qEvhJpjkkE_UJ4rWrTKg:1640818150018&q=Weill+Cornell+Medical+College&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LUz9U3MMk2yTVWAjNNs5LKk7Sks5Ot9AtS8wtyUoFUUXF-nlVqSmlyYklmft4iVtnw1MycHAXn_KK8VCDtm5qSmZwI4ufkpKan7mBlBABFYfw9WAAAAA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi20uP3i4r1AhXDKM0KHdRdBpoQmxMoAnoECCUQBA']Weill Medical College[/URL], [URL='https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA964CA964&sxsrf=AOaemvL4uwlPQ7qEvhJpjkkE_UJ4rWrTKg:1640818150018&q=Regis+High+School&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LUz9U3MMk2yTVWAjPN8yqLS7Sks5Ot9AtS8wtyUoFUUXF-nlVqSmlyYklmft4iVsGg1PTMYgWPzPQMheDkjPz8nB2sjADENNZdTAAAAA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi20uP3i4r1AhXDKM0KHdRdBpoQmxMoA3oECCUQBQ']Regis High School[/URL], [URL='https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA964CA964&sxsrf=AOaemvL4uwlPQ7qEvhJpjkkE_UJ4rWrTKg:1640818150018&q=Cornell+University&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LUz9U3MMk2yTVW4gAxDcuNy7Sks5Ot9AtS8wtyUoFUUXF-nlVqSmlyYklmft4iViHn_KK81JwchdC8zDKgbGZJ5Q5WRgCDIdrzTAAAAA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi20uP3i4r1AhXDKM0KHdRdBpoQmxMoBHoECCUQBg']Cornell University[/URL]. This is the pinnacle of Jesuit scholarship, you can hate the guy as much as you want (and I do) but it is baffling this unaccomplished buffoon has the gall to call Fauci inept. Unreal.

Forum Clout
Anthony Fauci's competence or lack thereof aside, he's done more actual work in any given week than Joe Cumia has done collectively over the last three decades, at least. While he may be an inept boob, he's not a disability cheat/professional mooch who whiles away his days annoying the entire neighborhood with his pitiful amateur guitar playing and he doesn't venture out in public with his vile armpits and big floppy man-titties exposed for the entire world to endure.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Anthony Fauci's competence or lack thereof aside, he's done more actual work in any given week than Joe Cumia has done collectively over the last three decades, at least. While he may be an inept boob, he's not a disability cheat/professional mooch who whiles away his days annoying the entire neighborhood with his pitiful amateur guitar playing and he doesn't venture out in public with his vile armpits and big floppy man-titties exposed for the entire world to endure.
This is Joseph Cumia’s only claim to “fame”:

Forum Clout
Fauci's education: College of the Holy Cross, Weill Medical College, Regis High School, Cornell University. This is the pinnacle of Jesuit scholarship, you can hate the guy as much as you want (and I do) but it is baffling this unaccomplished buffoon has the gall to call Fauci inept. Unreal.

I always forget that Holy Cross is a Jesuit institution. To muddy the waters further, Notre Dame which most people would assume is a Jesuit school is actually affiliated with the congregation of Holy Cross.