• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate birthdays.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I've got a good streak of birthdays going for at least the past 5 or 6 years. I take whatever girl I'm seeing or fucking or whatever - I take them out to a nice restaurant, eat a light dinner and then head back to my place to get my ball bag drained. There's nothing wrong with celebrating yourself on your birthday as long as you're not a faggot about it.

In order to ensure you're not being a faggot about it, make sure you:

• Don't go out to a place that sings Happy Birthday to you
  • Don't go to a place that offers you a free anything on your birthday
  • Don't go spouting about it to anyone within earshot
  • Don't forget to call your mom (your dad doesn't give a fuck, don't make it awkward)
  • Don't use it as an excuse to get drunk
  • Don't celebrate it all week - take your day and get on with your life

G

It literally got old by the time I was 23/24. Gives me douche chills seeing adults make a big deal out of it. At most I use it as a benchmark to see how much i progressed compared to last year.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I don't even remember how old I am. Literally speaking, not in an Anthony Cumia way.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Anyone who makes a big deal about their birthday past the age of 25 (you brain is finally fully developed, you can rent a car, you are no longer in your early 20s, etc) is a faggot.
I was gonna say 21 since none of them matter until like 50 at that point. By then you shouldn’t give a fuck anyways.

G

Mine passed recently and I got practically called out at work because I didn't tell anyone.

What the fuck is with people today? I haven't celebrated my birthday in over 20 years. Am I the crazy one?
No you're not. It was my birthday on Sunday. I got text messages from friends and family. Fine. I got exactly zero presents because I told my wife not to get me anything. If I want something, I'll buy it myself. My kids made me a card, my wife let me sleep in till 9.30 (when I got up) and I treated myself to a cooked breakfast but otherwise had a normal Sunday. The highlight was my 3 year old daughter saying "happy birthday, daddy. I love you" and then hugging me before she went to bed without anyone telling her to. I got some dust in my eye then.

Men over the age of say 21 should not be excited about their birthday. It's childish. Frankly it's the kind of thing Fat would do.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
my son's birthday is sep 18 which means 1+8 is 9 and 9 is three times three my birthday is oct 3 i only like people w 3s in their bday
d5dbc0455aa7287f42a34dd3c8378a06.jpg

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
mine is nov 11th, send happy birthday to me next year please, thank you

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
In your 20s its a nice excuse to do something casually fun. Go out bowling with the boys or something. I recently got a lot of shit for forgetting to call my mom on her birthday, but I call her every month if not more, so who cares

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
So you are a Sagittarius?

Sagittarians are typically outspokenly optimistic extroverts who elicit respect and affection from everyone they come into contact with. Sagittarius natives are loyal, smart, assertive, and compassionate personality

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
So you are a Sagittarius?

Sagittarians are typically outspokenly optimistic extroverts who elicit respect and affection from everyone they come into contact with. Sagittarius natives are loyal, smart, assertive, and compassionate personality

Which sign is known for being whiny fags all the time