• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I had to go to a elementary school for work yesterday; Jesus, kids are in trouble.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
sorry I’ve been busy so I don’t get to post as much.

Anyway, had to go to an elementary school for work for about three ish hours yesterday.

I feel bad for those little bastards.

All the office staff was ether fat as fuck, like 150 over what they should be, or rude and dumb as fuck .

The point of contact, who called me there, didn’t know simple yes or no answers; she called me there! Or replies usually were “ughhh I don’t know”.

You could tell most of the teachers were libtard dykes too. I think I only saw one “man”, who was a PE teacher. He looked like a sissy faggot though.

Four of the teachers looked at me like I was a leper when I went In the teachers lounge to use the their bathroom. Even thou one of them told me to use that bathroom if I needed to.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
Why didn't you just try to establish, at the very least, a shaky friendship with the gym teacher, stupid? They don't give a fuck about office politics, they just want to get kids in shape. They might just have held the line if the other wagies questioned you about taking expeditions to the bathroom. Come the fuck on.